Tuesday, December 17, 2013

What does a True Arya say?

 


I am worthy to be called Arya as enjoined in the Vedas,
Because my life style tallies with the tenants of Vedas,...
Because I love every one and hate none, I do not steal from anyone,

I can pardon who hurts me, Bad and evil things I hate to see.
I have patience and endurance, my senses likely to unbridle are within
my hold, My mind likely to wonder is under my control.

I am proud to be called Arya as per the seers’ thought,
For, I have purity in my mind and heart .
I am truthful to every one, I am helpful to every one,
I have knowledge to dispel unawareness,
of those in darkness, of those in murkiness.

I have reign over my angry spell, I do not have any empty ego shell,
Neither do I have tendency for any greed.
Arya is not any sect or racial creed;

I am worthy to be called Arya, because I have urge to help others,
tendency to uplift the poor and down trodden,
To give happiness to misery stricken,
Because I never bow down to injustice and unfairness.
Neither do I stop my good kind care and  mission,
Whatever the odd circumstances may be.

I have faith in Almighty Omnipresent  God,
All human beings are the peas in the pod.
I will brighten the name of my Guru Maharaj,
Who was the devotee of truth.
who lived for truth and died for truth
Who we proudly call Renaissance Maharishi Dayanand Maharaj.

No comments:

Post a Comment